Sunday 12 September 2010

Look who came crawling back...


For personal reasons, I deleted the old blog. 

The main reason was that I am a student and blogging was taking up too much of my already very limited time during the exam period.  As these things go, I want to write again but of course, I had completely deleted the blog in order to remove any temptation for me to post any updates. 

This means I'm starting anew.  Sadly the posts of yesteryear are gone but hopefully we can generate some of the interesting discussions and debates on current issues that we did on the previous blog. 

I look forward to your comments and to the influx of personal narcissism I'll be experiencing.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Im glad you couldn't keep away =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to igniting the theology flame with you lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ImStillEvolving (the original) was better than this one because you don't update ever. Also not enough republican-democrat debates!

    ReplyDelete